Dear Customers and Homeowners,
There is no higher priority to Woodland Homes than the well-being of our Customers, Team Members and Trade Partners. It’s important for all of us to work smarter and more consciously and to do our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Currently, our models are open and construction jobsites are operating. We are taking a number of steps to ensure your safety when visiting these locations.
· As the CDC is recommending social distancing, we will refrain from handshakes, hugs or high fives. We will respect each other’s personal space when we interact in person.
· We’ve enhanced the cleaning of our models, Design Studio and workplace. Now more than ever, our associates are focused on implementing the sanitization protocols. recommended by the CDC. This includes frequent hand washing and increased disinfecting of high-touch surface areas.
· We can provide one-on-one appointments when necessary.
· We follow ‘stay home when sick’ protocol and make accommodations for our employees who are high-risk individuals.
· We’ve postponed large gatherings at our communities and meetings in our offices and models.
For our Customers, we are committed to keeping you fully informed. To date, we have not experienced any significant delays in building. We will continue to carefully monitor the situation and will keep you apprised of updates about your new home.
While this is a fast-moving situation, we are confident we are making choices consistent with maintaining your trust and our values. Thank you for your patience and trust.